Pathways - Program for TANF Families
Designed for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) cash grant recipients.
Client Advocates meet with each family once a week.
Pathways is administered in Butte-Silver Bow, Anaconda, Deer Lodge, Dillon, Philipsburg, and Whitehall. In addition, assistance is provided to Clients in the SSI process.
** All TANF recipients are eligible and are automatically referred to the Pathways Program by the Office of Public Assistance (OPS).
WIOA and Displaced Homemaker
Education and Training
- Apprenticeship - Programs that combine workplace training with related instruction;
- Skill upgrading and retraining;
- Job Readiness Training;
- Adult Education/Literacy Training; etc.
- Commercial Driver's License Training (CDL)
- Continuing Education at an accredited College or University
- Short Term Certification Training (i.e. Phlebotomy, CNA, Lineman, etc.)
Career Futures Training Classes
Services for Employers
- Professionalism in the workplace 👥💼
- Communication Skills 🗣️ 💭
- Conflict Management 💣🗨️
- Teambuilding exercises 🤝🏼 💪🏽
- Personalities in the workplace 🙂😐☹️
- How to provide customer service - beyond service with a smile 😁👍🏼
- Values in the workplace 👩🏽🏫🤗
- Improving customer service
- Modeling behavior 😯 | 😯
- Handling stress 🙇🏼🤷🏽♀️